Simple St. Patrick’s Day puppy chow recipe!
This easy puppy chow recipe has a twist of St. Patrick’s Day flare.
First, measure out all your ingredients.
Pour the melted dark chocolate melts over the cereal. Stir until the cereal is completely covered.
Add the Chocolate Lucky Charms to the puppy chow and serve.
Check out this treat box printable. It would be perfect to serve the puppy chow in.
Enjoy the yummy goodness!!
Store uneaten the puppy chow in an air tight container in the fridge.
A St. Patrick’s Day twist to the traditional Puppy Chow recipe.
- Pour the candy melts into a glass microwavable safe dish. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring occasionally until melted. Let cool a few minutes.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate over the Chex cereal and gently stir until all the cereal is coated with melted chocolate.
- Divide the 2 cups of powdered sugar between the 2 large freezer bags.
- Divide the chocolate coated cereal between the 2 bags of powdered sugar, seal shut and gently shake each bag to coat the cereal with the powdered sugar.
- Add the Chocolate Lucky Charms Cereal to the puppy chow.
- Store the puppy chow in an airtight container in the fridge
More St. Patrick’s Treats
- St. Patrick’s Day Bark Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn Snack Mix Recipe
- Lucky Charms Treats Recipe
- Leprechaun Hat Treats
More Puppy Chow Recipes
- Cosmic Brownie Puppy Chow Recipe
- Hot Cocoa Puppy Chow Recipe
- Easter Puppy Chow Recipe
- Puppy Chow Recipe, Valentine’s Day Style