Simple St. Patrick’s Day puppy chow recipe!
This easy puppy chow recipe has a twist of St. Patrick’s Day flare.
First, measure out all your ingredients.
Pour the melted dark chocolate melts over the cereal. Stir until the cereal is completely covered.
Divide the powdered sugar into the 2 freezer bags. Then divide the chocolate-covered cereal into 2 freezer bags. Seal and Shake.
Add the Chocolate Lucky Charms to the puppy chow and serve.
Check out this treat box printable. It would be perfect to serve the puppy chow in.
Enjoy the yummy goodness!!
Store uneaten puppy chow in an airtight container in the fridge.
St. Patrick’s Day Puppy Chow Recipe
- 2 large gallon freezer bags
- 9 cup Chex cereal
- 10 oz Wilton dark chocolate candy melts
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Chocolate Lucky Charms Cereal
- Pour the candy melts into a glass microwavable safe dish. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring occasionally until melted. Let cool a few minutes.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate over the Chex cereal and gently stir until all the cereal is coated with melted chocolate.
- Divide the 2 cups of powdered sugar between the 2 large freezer bags.
- Divide the chocolate coated cereal between the 2 bags of powdered sugar, seal shut and gently shake each bag to coat the cereal with the powdered sugar.
- Add the Chocolate Lucky Charms Cereal to the puppy chow.
- Store the puppy chow in an airtight container in the fridge
More St. Patrick’s Treats
- St. Patrick’s Day Bark Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn Snack Mix Recipe
- Lucky Charms Treats Recipe
- Leprechaun Hat Treats