After having Valentine’s Day Bark, I knew I had to make some for St. Patrick’s Day. This St. Patrick’s Day Bark Recipe sure packs a mint chocolate flavor! YUM!
I love how simple bark recipes are to make. It is a matter of melting a few ingredients and topping it off with more goodies!
When trying to decide what to use in this recipe, I first decided on using Mint Dark Chocolate M & M’s. Then I just picked other ingredients that would fit perfectly with these delicious treats.
How to make St. Patrick’s Day Bark
First, gather up your ingredients.
Start by covering a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
Melt the dark chocolate melting wafers according to the package. Then pour on onto the cookie sheet and spread it out into a thin layer.
Place in the refrigerator while you melt the almond bark.
Melt the Almond Bark according to the directions.
Pour and spread the almond bark over the dark chocolate.
While the almond bark is still melted, distribute the M&M’s.
The sprinkle the mint chocolate sprinkles over the bark. Then add the green sugar gems.
Press them down gently so they stay on to the bark.
Place the bark in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes.
Once the bark has hardened, either tap it on the counter to break it into chunks or cut with a knife.
Dark Chocolate and Mint mixed perfectly for this St. Patrick’s Day Bark.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers according to the directions.
- Pour the dark chocolate onto the cookie sheet. Spread it out into a thin layer. Place in refrigerator.
- Melt the Almond Bark according to the directions.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the refrigerator.
- Pour the melted almond bark over the dark chocolate. Spread it out thinly.
- Before the almond bark hardens, sprinkle the M&M’s, sprinkles, and sugar gems over the bark.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes to harden.
- Gently drop the cookie sheet onto the counter to break up the bark. Or you can cut it up with at knife.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 12.9 g
- Sodium: 12.4 mg
- Fat: 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.1 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 2.6 mg
Keywords: st. patrick's day bark recipe