Lucky Charms Treats are an easy St. Patrick’s Day Treat to make. This is a modified Rice Krispie Treats recipe that incorporated Lucky Charms Cereal instead of Rice Krispies Cereal.
This recipe is extremely easy to make and the kids can even help make these delicious treats.
I placed the treats into an 8 x 8 pan so they did come out a bit thick. Just cut your treats a little smaller due to the thickness.
I tried a 9 x 13 and there was not enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
[socialpug_tweet tweet=”Delicious Lucky Charms Treats! #recipe #foodie” display_tweet=”Delicious Lucky Charms Treats!”]
Lucky Charms Treats Recipe
An easy treat that is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!Print
Lucky Charms treats are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- 10 oz Bag of Marshmallows
- 6 Cups of Lucky Charms
- Melt the butter in a large pan melt the butter on low heat.
- Add the bag of marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Lucky Charms.
- Place the mixture into a greased 8×8 pan. Make sure to grease the spatula so the treats do not stick while you press them down into the pan.
- Let it cool for a bit before cutting into servings.
- Serving Size: 1 treat
- Calories: 227
- Sugar: 26.5 g
- Sodium: 154.7 mg
- Fat: 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.6 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Cholesterol: 10.2 mg
Keywords: lucky charms treats