Delicious puppy chow that is perfect for Easter! This Easter puppy chow recipe would be perfect to fill eggs or Easter baskets this year.
Puppy chow is a simple to make treat that can be customized for any holiday or occasion. To make this recipe have a bit of Easter feel, I added Easter M&Ms.
How To Make Easter Puppy Chow
Gather all your ingredients. The recipe is at the bottom of the post with the exact measurements.
Pour the melted candy melts over the Chex cereal and gently stir to coat all of the cereal.
Divide the powdered sugar between 2 large freezer bags. Then divide the coated cereal into each of the bags.
Seal the bags and shake to cover the cereal in powdered sugar.
Add the Easter M&Ms and the puppy chow is done!
To store the puppy chow, you will need to keep it in an airtight container in the fridge.
Easter Puppy Chow Recipe
This puppy chow would be perfect to put out as Bunny Bait for when the Easter Bunny comes.Print
Simple and Delicious Easter puppy chow recipe.
- Pour the candy melts into a glass microwavable safe dish. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring occasionally until melted. Let cool a few minutes.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the Chex cereal and gently stir until all the cereal is coated with melted chocolate.
- Divide the 2 cups of powdered sugar between the 2 large freezer bags.
- Divide the chocolate coated cereal between the 2 bags of powdered sugar, seal shut and gently shake each bag to coat the cereal with the powdered sugar.
- Add the M&M’s to the puppy chow.
- Store the puppy chow in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 27.7 g
- Sodium: 275.4 mg
- Fat: 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 62.4 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 1.2 mg
Keywords: easter puppy chow, easter muddy buddies