St. Patrick’s Day can be so fun. Making all the green treats makes me start thinking about Springtime! But can you put your St. Patrick’s Day Treats in?
How about this wonderful free printable treat box? Let me tell you it is the easiest little box to put together for children’s treats.
Directions for St. Patrick’s Day Treat Box Printable
- Print the treat box on card stock.
- Cut along the outside of the treat box with scissors.
- Fold along the solid lines.
- Use tape (double-sided tape works great) where indicated to form the box.
- Fold in the bottom tabs so they form a secure bottom.
- Fill your St. Patrick’s Day Snack and Enjoy!
Want some other St. Patrick’s Day Clipart? Check out Melissa’s collection on Dorky Doodles (which is who designed this lovely treat box!). From now until March 18, 2017, you can save 30% on her clipart by using this coupon code: GOGREEN83
Click here to get your printable: Treat Box