The Big Game is quickly approaching, and if you are all about the cheese like we are (Go Pack, Go!) then you’ll be looking for some great Game Day Dip Recipes to make for the big game (I mean, regardless of who plays). Dip recipes are quick and easy to serve on game day, and you can often make several out of similar ingredients. Definitely enough for a crowd!
We have several dip recipe ideas for the Super Bowl prepared for you here on the blog, and have also grabbed some deliciously tempting ones from other chefs across the web. These easy recipes will make your party a win, even if your favorite team doesn’t.
Game Day Dip Recipes
1. Jalapeno Lime Dip Recipe – Midwestern Moms
A delicious and creamy dip with a kick! The perfect pairing of sour and spice is great served with crackers or chips.
2. Reuben Dip Recipe – Midwestern Moms
If you are a fan of the Reuben sandwich, you’ll absolutely go crazy for this dip. The corned beef and kraut are the perfect compliment to a salty tortilla chip, or even some Rye toasts.
3. Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe – Midwestern Moms
Packed with jalapeños, this super spicy dip is one of my go-to for football parties. Tastes just like a jalapeno popper and is super easy.
4. Easy Taco Dip Recipe – Midwestern Moms
Taco dip is always a hit with both adults and kids. You can serve salsa along with it so that it can be spiced up, or toned down.
5. Cheese Dip with Sausage and Brown Rice – Midwestern Moms
The sausage in this dip truly makes it delicious. Wonderful served with wheat crackers.
6. Mango Tilapia Dip – Midwestern Moms
This dip went quick at our house! We weren’t always big fans of mango on its own, however mixed with the tilapia and other ingredients, it’s the perfect match for this dip.
7. Buffalo Chicken Dip – Midwestern Moms
Made with hot sauce, this dip is my absolute favorite. I mean, who doesn’t like a mixture of hot sauce and cream cheese? Great with tortilla chips!
8. 5 Minute Fully Loaded Ranch Dip – A Dash of Sanity
Throwing a gathering last minute? What a quick and easy recipe to throw together and be able to enjoy the rest of the time with your guests. Very kid friendly!
9. Baked BLT Dip – Let’s Dish Recipes
Another one of my favorite sandwiches in dip form! Of course, they had me at bacon.
10. Hot Corn Dip – Mom Endeavors
This dip looks so good. Perfect for cold weather and Super Bowl parties!
11. Hot Sausage Beer Cheese Dip – Food Lovin’ Family
Beer cheese dip is a favorite lately. This recipe looks fan-ready and won’t use up too much of the game day beer.
12. Philly Cheese Steak Dip – Chef in Training
I can’t resist a good philly cheese steak, and this dip looks no different. I love adding extra jalapeños in mine to give it a kick!
13. Hoagie Dip – It is a Keeper
I love the presentation of this unique dip. Hoagies are a favorite of mine, so well worth a try!
14. Killer Bean Dip – Plain Chicken
Can’t forget a good bean dip for game day. A great classic bean dip with amazing flavor.
15. The Best Guacamole Recipe – Fantabulosity
I’m a huge fan of guac, so naturally if there is a recipe stating that it’s the best, I must try!
16. Hissy Fit Dip – Brown Eyed Baker
I’d never heard of this dip before, so I decided to include it in this round-up so I can try it myself. Looks wonderful!
17. Easy Cheesy Pizza Dip – Spend With Pennies
Yum! This recipe is kid-friendly and looks absolutely fantastic. Would be great served with some garlic twists.
18. Dill Pickle Dip – Wonky Wonderful
Where are all my dill pickle lovers out there? Doesn’t this dip look amazing? This would be a unique dip for football parties.
19. Chicken Enchilada Dip – Le Creme de la Crumb
A creamy dip that’s both simple to make, and a crowd pleaser. This dip is practically a meal itself.
20. Texas Caviar – The Pretty Bee
This dip is packed with fresh ingredients! I think I’d need to get some scoopable chips for this.
What’s your favorite gameday dip?