Are you ready for some football? Buffalo Chicken Dip is the perfect tailgating snack! You can make this up quickly and easily in your crock pot and take it with you to football watching parties. Even if your team doesn’t win, this dip will be a hit!
- Cream Cheese, 8 oz Softened
- Hot Wing Sauce
- Chicken (I cook wings and cut them up into this, but you can also use canned chicken if in a hurry. The amount of chicken is up to your taste.)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (either blue or mozzarella)
- 1/2 cup dressing (either blue cheese or ranch)
(Double recipe for a large batch if you are using a bigger crockpot)
- If you are cooking your own chicken to add to this dip, do this part first, let cool and cut up into small chunks to add into the dip. I usually bake mine in the oven.
- Mix all ingredients together in your crockpot on a medium setting.
- Cook until the dip is warm and mixed together well. Be sure to stir often.
- When warm, pour into your serving bowl of choice and garnish with celery and carrot sticks. Serve with tortilla chips, pita bread or crackers.