After the emoji candy coated Oreos, I had to have some more Oreos for Valentine’s Day. These cookies are SO easy to make and they will definitely impress.
To make these delicious treats, you will need a cookie mold. You can use one like this cookie mold from Etsy.
Instructions for Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Oreos
*Full instructions below in the printable recipe card.
After the almond bark is melted, it is time to put together these delicious treats!
First, you will need to put about 2 tablespoons of the almond bark into the cups cookie mold.
Place Red Velvet Oreos in the center of each cup.
Cover the Oreos in more almond bark. Fill the cups to the top.
After these have been refrigerated for 30 minutes, gently pop the cookies out of the mold.
Place them on a wax paper surface and melt the red candy melts.
Drizzle the candy melt over the tops of the cookies. Add the sprinkles before the candy melts harden so they stick!
These Oreos cookies are a fun treat to serve at a Valentine’s Day party. They look amazing and people will think you spent a lot of time making these, when you really didn’t!
Simple No-Bake cookies for Valentine’s Day: Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Oreos.
- In a double boiler pan on low/medium heat, melt the almond bark. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the melted chocolate into each cookie mold.
- Place a red velvet Oreo cookie into each mold, on top of the melted chocolate.
- Spoon the remaining melted chocolate on top of each cookie, up to the top of each mold.
- Place the cookie molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Line a baking pan with wax or parchment paper. Gently pop the chilled cookies out of the molds and place on the pan. Set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave the red chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the melted red chocolate on top of each cookie.
- Before the chocolate drizzle hardens, add your favorite sprinkles.
Keywords: Candy Coated Oreos