Need an extremely easy dip idea for your next party or meeting? Check out this Jalapeno Lime Dip! It can’t get any easier.
The most work this dip requires is de-seeding the Jalapenos and chopping them up. The rest is all taken care of in your blender.
Once the dip is made, you will need to keep it fridge when you are not serving it. Store in an air-tight container as well.
Easiest dip to make for your next party!
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1-3 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2-4 FRESH jalapeños, seeds removed and diced
- Using a blender add all of your ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Scoop your dip into a sealable container.
- Chill for a few hours or over night.
- Keep refrigerated when not being served.