What is the perfect cookie recipe for Easter? Bunny Butt Cookies!
These Lofthouse style cookies are simple to bake and turn into cute bunny butts.
How to Make Bunny Butt Cookies
After making your cookies (recipe at bottom of post) and letting them cool, it is time to assemble the bunny butts.
First, put a generous amount of frosting on the cookie.
Then place 2 bunny feet on the cookie.
Then add a Sixlet for the bunny tail.
Now you can enjoy your bunny butt cookies!
[socialpug_tweet tweet=”Cute Bunny Butt Cookies! #foodie #recipe #Easter” display_tweet=”Cute Bunny Butt Cookies!”]
Bunny Butt Cookie Recipe
Enjoy these Easter themed cookies with a nice cold glass of milk.Print
Simple and Delicious Bunny Butt Cookies perfect for Easter.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, combine the sugar and softened butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- Slowly fold in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Once all the ingredients are combined scoop about 2 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball using your hands. My dough was a little bit sticky and that is ok.
- Place the cookies about 2-3″ a part on an ungreased baking sheet and gently pat down using your fingers.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool prior to decorating.
Decorating the cookies
- Generously frost each cookie with white frosting.
- Give each frosted cookie 2 Wilton bunny feet
- Give each bunny a pink ‘tail’.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 8.4 g
- Sodium: 105.7 mg
- Fat: 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 29.1 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Cholesterol: 27.3 mg
Keywords: bunny butt cookies, easter cookies, spring cookies