These blueberry meringue cookies are light, fluffy, and Oh So Delicious!
These delicious cookies are so light and they are packed with blueberry flavor! You won’t be able to get enough of is tasty dessert!
When making these blueberry meringue cookies, you will first mix with your electric mixer the egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
When you start adding the 2 sugars according to the directions, mix until you have stiff peaks.
After adding the blueberry flavoring and the blue coloring you are ready to pipe it on to your cookie sheet. Make sure to use a star tip and a pastry bag to do this. You will also want to line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Once they are baked, you can enjoy your tasty blueberry meringue cookies!
Blueberry Meringue CookiesPrint
These Blueberry Meringue Cookies are light and fluffy. They are packed with delicious blueberry flavor. You won’t be able to get enough of these meringue cookies!
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon blueberry extract
- 1-3 drops of blue food coloring
- In a standing mixer, add in the egg whites and cream of tartar.
- Mix on medium speed until soft peaks form and then increase to faster speed.
- Alternating between the sugar and powdered sugar, add in 1 Tablespoon at a time until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the blueberry flavoring and the food coloring and mix until combined.
- Using a pastry bag with a star tip, pipe the meringues onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 1 hour at 225 degrees.
Keywords: Blueberry Meringue Cookies