These are a fun twist to the plain rice krispie treat recipe. These Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats are topped with dark chocolate and sprinkles for a delicious treat!
Aren’t these the cutest thing?! I was so excited about how these turned out.
My son actually had fun watching me make these treats. He is three and is starting to want to help out in the kitchen.
Since this recipe is done over the stove, I had him watch. He loved observing the butter and marshmallows melt.
The strawberry rice kripsie treats recipe is just a slight variation of the original rice krispie treat recipe.
Supplies for Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats
YUM! Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats with Dark Chocolate!Click To Tweet
Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
Delicious rice krispie treats with a hint of strawberry flavoring and topped off with dark chocolate and sprinkles!
Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats
Rice Krispie Treats with a hint of strawberry flavor and topped with dark chocolate!
- In a large pan, melt the butter.
- Add the strawberry extract, pink coloring gel, and mini marshmallows
- Once the marshmallows are melted, add the rice krispies.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Add the sprinkles and press them down onto the treats so they stick.
- Allow the treats to cool in the pan.
- Melt some dark chocolate wafers and drizzle over the top of the treats.
- Once the treats have cooled completely, you can either cut them into squares or into heart shapes.
To drizzle the dark chocolate, place it in a sandwich bag and cut a small hole in one corner.
More Rice Krispie Treats
- Bird Nest Rice Krispie Treats
- The BEST Rice Krispie Treat Recipe EVER!
- Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats
You Are Also Going To Love:
Studies have shown if you loved this Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats Recipe, you are going to love the following articles. Just click on the photos to view the articles.