I think I have a new love for Rice Krispie Treats. These Bird Nest Rice Krispie Treats are perfect for Spring and Easter!
Don’t worry, these treats look like they would be difficult but they really are not.
How to Make Bird Nest Rice Krispie Treats
After making your rice krispie treats (without putting them in a pan), you will need to work on forming the nests before the treats cool and harden.
The secret to forming the nests: use a cupcake tin.
Grease the insides of the cupcake tin with a non-stick spray.
Then spoon a bit of the rice krispie treats into the cupcake tin, and press down in the middle to create a nest.
You do need to work fairly quickly so that the treats in the pan do not harden before you get to make them into bird nests.
Items Needed For Bird Nest Rice Krispie Treats
These bird nest Rice Krispie Treats are too cute! Great springtime treat!Click To Tweet
Bird Nest Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
These little bird nests are perfect for Spring Time and Easter. Simple to make and people of any age will enjoy them.
Bird Nest Rice Krispie Treats
Yield 24 Nests
Delicious Rice Krispie Treats formed into nest-like shapes. Topped off with candies to complete the treats.
- 1/4 cup of Butter
- 10 oz bag of Mini Marshmallows
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies
- Robin Eggs Candy
- Chick Peeps
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Add Marshmallows - Stirring often so they don't burn.
- Once melted, add the Rice Krispies. Stir until blended well.
- Spoon the mixture into greased cupcake tins. Press down the treats and use a greased spoon to make a dip in the nest.
- Once completed, add a few Robin Eggs candies to the nest and top with a Chick Peep.
More Rice Krispie Treat Recipes
- The BEST Rice Krispie Treat Recipe EVER!
- Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Sailboat Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
You Are Also Going To Love:
Studies have shown if you loved these Bird Nest Rice Krispie Treats Recipe, you are going to love the following articles. Just click on the photos to view the articles.