Who doesn’t go out and get some Peeps as soon as the Easter candy is out? Peeps are a staple in our house. This year, I decided they need to get dressed up.
These Peeps are ready to go to their Easter celebrations. They have their spring suits and some even have bow ties. Or, they could be the Easter Bunny getting ready to hide all the eggs for the egg hunt.
These really were quite simple to make. Only Peeps and a few colors of candy melts are needed.
If you want to change it up, you could give the bunnies a Tux with melted chocolate. Use the White Candy Melts for the shirts and use the same technique to make the tux.
Dressed Up Peeps Instructions
Follow these instructions to put Peeps in a little tux!
Dressed Up Peeps
- Candy Melts I used green, white, and pink
- Melt some of the white candy melts according to the package.
- Dip the body of the Peeps up to the neck in the white candy melts to create the shirt. Allow to dry before moving on.
- Melt your suit color candy melts according to the package.
- Dip the body of the Peeps to create a “V” in the front so it appears to be a suit jacket.
- With the left over colored candy melt, place it in a zip lock bag and cut a very small hole in one corner. Use this to add the buttons and a bow tie to the shirts.
- Allow to dry before enjoying.
What are your favorite Easter Treats?