Valentine’s Day Candy Coated Pretzels is an easy Valentine’s Day Treat to make! Only a few ingredients and about 10 minutes time, you have a great treat!
I chose white and pink for the colors, however, I do wish I picked white and red.
Making the candy pretzels two toned is very easy.
However, if you don’t feel brave enough to drizzle the second color onto the pretzels, simply add sprinkles instead.
As you can see, you don’t need much to make these cute treats. They are quick, easy, and everyone will love them!
Supplies for Valentine’s Day Candy Coated Pretzels
Snyder’s of Hanover Rod Pretzels – 12 ozWilton 1911-1300 Candy Melts, Bright WhiteWilton 1911-1362 Candy Melts, 12-Ounce, PinkWilton Red Candy Melts, 12-OunceReynolds Wrap Cut-Rite Wax Paper – 75 sq ft – 2 pkEasy Valentine's Day Candy Coated Pretzels!Click To Tweet
Valentine’s Day Candy Coated Pretzels
An easy treat to make for Valentine’s Day!
Valentine's Day Candy Coated Pretzels
Easy Valentine's Day treat!
- Wilton Candy Melts - White
- Wilton Candy Melts - Pink
- Pretzel Rods
- Melt your candy melts according to the instructions.
- Hold a pretzel rod over your bowl and spoon the candy melt onto the pretzel. Make sure to cover all side. Leave part of the pretzel exposed.
- Tap the pretzel on the side of the bowl to remove the excess candy melt.
- Lay them on a wax paper lined cookie sheet to dry.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the opposite color candy melt.
- Allow to dry fully before handling.
What is your favorite treat to make for Valentine’s Day?
More Valentine’s Day Treats
- Valentine’s Day Snack Mix Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Bark Recipe
- Valentine Rice Crispy Treats Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Candy Bark Recipe