Looking for a delicious dessert recipe that is easy to make? Give these yummy Raspberry Crumble Bars a try! They are oh – so – good!
Summertime is berry time! I love all things made with berries! (Check out my Blueberry Lemon Muffins – YUM!)
These tasty crumble bars are very simple to make. You can even substitute a different fruit if you wish!
How to Make Raspberry Crumble Bars
First, preheat your oven and then prep your baking dish with either non-stick spray or line with foil.
Put the butter, brown sugar, baking soda, oats, and flour in a large mixing bowl.
Using a fork or a pastry cutter, combine the ingredients.
Measure out 2 cups of the crumble mixture and press it down into the bottom of the baking dish.
Then spread the raspberry preserves over the crust, but leave about 1/4 of an inch of crust around the sides.
Sprinkle the rest of the crumble over the top.
Bake and allow to cool before serving!
Doesn’t that just look delicious!Delicious Raspberry Crumble Bars!
Raspberry Crumble Bars Recipe
Follow this recipe to create a simple and delicious dessert perfect for summer!
Delicious and Simple Raspberry Crumble Bars perfect for summertime.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a fork & knife or a pastry cutter, combine the softened butter, brown sugar, baking soda, oats and flour.
- Measure out 2 cups of the crumble mixture and gently press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Carefully spread the raspberry preserves over the crust about 1/4″ from the crust edge.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble topping over the top of the preserves.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Keywords: raspberry crumble bars, raspberry dessert