Looking for a delicious dessert recipe that is easy to make? Give these yummy Raspberry Crumble Bars a try! They are oh – so – good!
Summertime is berry time! I love all things made with berries! (Check out my Blueberry Lemon Muffins – YUM!)
These tasty crumble bars are very simple to make. You can even substitute a different fruit if you wish!
How to Make Raspberry Crumble Bars
First, preheat your oven and then prep your baking dish with either non-stick spray or line with foil.
Put the butter, brown sugar, baking soda, oats, and flour in a large mixing bowl.
Using a fork or a pastry cutter, combine the ingredients.
Measure out 2 cups of the crumble mixture and press it down into the bottom of the baking dish.
Then spread the raspberry preserves over the crust, but leave about 1/4 of an inch of crust around the sides.
Sprinkle the rest of the crumble over the top.
Bake and allow to cool before serving!
Doesn’t that just look delicious!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Delicious Raspberry Crumble Bars! #recipe #foodie #dessert” quote=”Delicious Raspberry Crumble Bars!”]
Raspberry Crumble Bars Recipe
Follow this recipe to create a simple and delicious dessert perfect for summer!
Delicious and Simple Raspberry Crumble Bars perfect for summertime.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a fork & knife or a pastry cutter, combine the softened butter, brown sugar, baking soda, oats and flour.
- Measure out 2 cups of the crumble mixture and gently press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Carefully spread the raspberry preserves over the crust about 1/4″ from the crust edge.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble topping over the top of the preserves.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Keywords: raspberry crumble bars, raspberry dessert
More Dessert Recipes
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes Recipe
- Blueberry Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Apple Pie Cake Recipe
- Toffee Rice Krispie Treats Recipe