Muffins are a favorite item for breakfast and brunches. These blueberry lemon muffins are so delicious and perfect served warm with a bit of butter on them!
My absolute favorite muffin is a blueberry muffin. This time, when making these delicious muffins I added a lemon twist.
How to Make Blueberry Lemon Muffins
Combine the sugar, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest and milk in a large mixing bowl.
Then, fold in the flour, salt, and baking powder.
Then gently, add in the fresh blueberries.
Now add the muffin batter to the muffin pan. Fill them about 3/4 full.
Bake and allow to cool before removing them from the pan.
Enjoy these delicious muffins! (I like them while they are still warm – YUM!)
Supplies Needed for Blueberry Lemon Muffins
Prepworks by Progressive Dome Lid Citrus JuicerZester, Raniaco Stainless Steel Grater, Cheese, Lemon, Ginger & Potato Zester with Plastic Cover, Long Ergonomic Handle with Rubber BaseWhisk Wiper – Wipe a Whisk Easily – Multipurpose Kitchen Tool, Made In USA – Includes 11Delicious Blueberry Lemon Muffins! Mmmmmm.Click To Tweet
Blueberry Lemon Muffin Recipe
Delicious blueberry lemon muffins perfect for breakfast!!
Tip: Did you know you can buy many of your grocery items on amazon! I love shopping on there so I don’t have to drag the kids to the store.
Blueberry Lemon Muffins
Yield 12 muffins
Delicious blueberry muffins with a twist of lemon!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk or half and half
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (you could also substitute applesauce)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Combine the sugar, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, and milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold in the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add in the fresh blueberries gently and fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.