I love eggs and biscuits in breakfast type foods! I couldn’t pass up trying out this new recipe for Egg Biscuit Casserole.
YUM! Doesn’t it look delicious?
I am strange when it comes to breakfast. I am a typical bowl of cereal type of girl in the mornings. That is about all I can manage of a morning. (HA!)
I tend to cook breakfast meals for dinner most the time. So this was our dinner the other night, and very tasty too I might add. My husband even enjoyed the leftovers for breakfast the next morning.
I think the next time I make this recipe, I will add a little garlic to it. Prep time does not include cooking of meat.
Egg Biscuit Casserole RecipePrint
A delicious egg biscuit casserole for breakfast!
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 16 oz ready-made biscuits (found in the refrigerator section)
- 4 green onions
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese (I added more since I love cheese)
- 4–5 strips of bacon (or whatever type of meat you would like to add)
- Beat your eggs and milk together in a large bowl
- Cut your biscuits into four pieces each, then add the biscuits to the egg and milk mixture. Let this soak while you work on everything else.
- Shred the cheddar cheese into another bowl. (I shredded my own since it melts better than pre-shredded cheese)
- Cut your green onions and add them into the bowl of cheese.
- Cook your bacon, pat your bacon dry to take away the extra grease when it is done.
- Crumble your bacon into the cheese and onion bowl. Toss to help mix.
- Add your cheese, bacon, and onion mixture to the egg, biscuit, and milk. Stir really well.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray and add the mixture to the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 331
- Sugar: 3.6 g
- Sodium: 837.8 mg
- Fat: 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.8 g
- Trans Fat: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 12.7 g
- Cholesterol: 139.6 mg
Keywords: egg biscuit casserole