No Bake Cookies are a fantastic way to enjoy a sweet treat without having to fire up your oven on these hot summer days. The other day, a No Bake Cookie recipe popped up in my Facebook news feed and I started craving these cookies and knew I had to make them.
I also remember when I was in school, that No Bake Cookies were on the menu a lot. Yum! Dessert was always my favorite part of the meal. With school just around the corner, you may want to share these cookies with your children as part of their lunches or have them ready when they come home for an after-school snack.
No Bake Cookies RecipePrint
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of cocoa
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of instant oatmeal
- Combine sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa in a medium saucepan.
- Heat until it reaches a rolling boil. Continue to boil for approx. 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in peanut butter, vanilla extract, and oatmeal.
- Line your cookie sheet(s) with wax paper.
- Spoon cookies onto the sheets.
- Allow to cool and harden before serving.
- Made approx. 24 cookies
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 18.4 g
- Sodium: 49.6 mg
- Fat: 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.2 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 10.3 mg
Do you have a favorite cookie recipe that you enjoy? Be sure to share!