Our biggest dinner dilemma is time. My husband and I both work full time, and time is of the essence when it comes to dinner preparation.
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
To start your meal, I hope you enjoy this black bean and corn salsa recipe that we whipped up using your favorite brand of canned of black beans and sweet corn.Print
- 1 15 oz. can of Libby’s Organic Black Beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can of Libby’s Organic Sweet Corn, drained
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onions
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (or I used 2 tsp of freeze-dried garlic cloves)
- 2 chopped jalapeños with seeds and stems removed
- 1/4 cup chopped red peppers, with seeds and stems removed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and cayenne to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the black beans, corn, garlic, jalapeños, red peppers, cilantro, and cumin.
- Add in the olive oil and lime juice, mix well.
- Mix in salt and cayenne to your taste preference.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Keywords: black bean and corn salsa