Disclosure: This post is sponsored on behalf of Libby’s. All thoughts and opinions are 100% honest and that of my own.
Convenience is key when it comes to creating delicious meals in our home. Libby’s makes that possible by offering so many options of canned vegetables and fruits. When I’m running low on time and need to add a vegetable to the nightly meal, grabbing a can of Libby’s from the pantry is an easy way to ensure that my family gets their veggies for the day.
Our biggest dinner dilemma is time. My husband and I both work full time, and time is of the essence when it comes to dinner preparation. Please enjoy the infographic below that will show you how you can start out your dinner with a can.
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
To start your meal, I hope you enjoy this black bean and corn salsa recipe that we whipped up using some of Libby’s products!
- 1 15 oz. can of Libby’s Organic Black Beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can of Libby’s Organic Sweet Corn, drained
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onions
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (or I used 2 tsp of freeze-dried garlic cloves)
- 2 chopped jalapeños with seeds and stems removed
- 1/4 cup chopped red peppers, with seeds and stems removed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and cayenne to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the black beans, corn, garlic, jalapeños, red peppers, cilantro, and cumin.
- Add in the olive oil and lime juice, mix well.
- Mix in salt and cayenne to your taste preference.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.