My favorite part about this Apply Pie Cake is the crumble topping mixed with the softness of the cake.
Tied together with delicious apple slices makes it a blend of pie and cake.
Apple Pie Cake
This apple pie cake recipe turned out to be pretty tasty. It is the best of both worlds, pie, and cake together!
I think my favorite part is the topping. I love the crumble topping with the softness of the cake.
I also like to top this delicious dessert with a little bit of powdered sugar.
The perfect blend of pie and cake to make a delicious treat!
- 1 cup of Flour
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 cup of Butter, sliced
- 6 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups of Water
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 3 eggs
- In a medium bowl, stir together the brown sugar, flour, and salt. With a fork, work in the butter till crumbled. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix apples with brown sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs together on low for about 30 seconds. Then mix on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- In a 13×9 greased pan, pour the cake batter. Then layer in the apples on top of the cake batter. Then sprinkle the topping over the apples.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees. You will know it is done when a toothpick is inserted into the cake and it comes out clean.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 379
- Sugar: 21.2 g
- Sodium: 156.9 mg
- Fat: 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 20.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.1 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 66.8 mg
Keywords: apple pie cake