My favorite part about this Apply Pie Cake is the crumble topping mixed with the softness of the cake.
Tied together with delicious apple slices makes it a blend of pie and cake.
Apple Pie Cake
This apple pie cake recipe turned out to be pretty tasty. It is the best of both worlds, pie, and cake together!
I think my favorite part is the topping. I love the crumble topping with the softness of the cake.
I also like to top this delicious dessert with a little bit of powdered sugar.
Apple Pie Cake Recipe
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter sliced
- 6 apples peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar packed
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups Water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- In a medium bowl, stir together the brown sugar, flour, and salt. With a fork, work in the butter till crumbled. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix apples with brown sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs together on low for about 30 seconds. Then mix on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- In a 13×9 greased pan, pour the cake batter. Then layer in the apples on top of the cake batter. Then sprinkle the topping over the apples.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees. You will know it is done when a toothpick is inserted into the cake and it comes out clean.
More Apple Dessert Recipes:
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.