Delicious easy pizza casserole recipe perfect for a pizza lover!
My favorite foods are pizza and pasta. I could eat these two types of foods all the time!
I have combined my love for past and pizza and dubbed this casserole as Pizza Casserole!
Casseroles are so much fun to make because it is easy to just through things together into something delicious.
This casserole has noodles, ground beef, pepperoni, cheese and pasta sauce.
I love how the pepperoni in this recipe gives the casserole a nice spice kick. I believe it is my favorite part of the casserole!
If you are a pizza lover like I am, make sure you check out these pizza pockets. Everyone can make their own pizza!
Barilla Rotini – 16 ozPyrex Easy Grab 3-Quart Oblong Baking DishPrego 100% Natural Traditional Pasta Sauce 24 ozHormel ORIGINAL PEPPERONI Slices 6oz (2 Pack)KRAFT CHEESE MOZZARELLA FINELY SHREDDED 8 OZ ZIPPER BAG PACK OF 3
Easy Pizza Casserole Recipe
Yield 6 people
Easy casserole recipe for the pizza lover!
- 16 oz bag of spiral noodles, cooked
- 1 1/2 pounds of beef, browned and crumbled
- 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 7 oz bag of pepperoni slices
- 3 cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked noodles, browned and crumbled ground beef, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni slices, and half the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Once mixed, place in a 9 x 13 in dish.
- Cover with the remaining Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Courses Main Dish
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown if you loved this Easy Pizza Casserole Recipe, you are going to love the following articles. Just click on the photos to view the articles.