Love Pizza and Pasta??? You will Love this! This easy pizza casserole recipe is delicious and perfect for you!
Casserole recipes are a favorite of mine for dinnertime. This easy pizza casserole recipe is the perfect casserole for a pizza lover!
My favorite foods are pizza and pasta. I could eat these two types of foods all the time!
I have combined my love for pasta and pizza and dubbed this casserole as Pizza Casserole!
How To Make Pizza Casserole
Casseroles are so much fun to make because it is easy to just through things together into something delicious.
I love how the pepperoni in this recipe gives the casserole a nice spice kick. I believe it is my favorite part of the casserole!
This recipe is easy to make.
To start this recipe, you will need to cook the pasta and brown the ground beef.
Once the pasta and meat are cooked, grab a large mixing bowl.
Put the cooked pasta and meat, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, and half the cheese into the mixing bowl.
Stir all the ingredients together until they are mixed well.
After the casserole is mixed, place it in a 9 x 13 glass dish and top with the remaining cheese.
Bake until heated.
See, easy peasy. 🙂
If you are a pizza lover like I am, make sure you check out these pizza pockets. Everyone can make their own pizza!
Easy casserole recipe for the pizza lover!
- 16 oz bag of spiral noodles, cooked
- 1 1/2 pounds of beef, browned and crumbled
- 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 7 oz bag of pepperoni slices
- 3 cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked noodles, browned and crumbled ground beef, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni slices, and half the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Once mixed, place in a 9 x 13 in dish.
- Cover with the remaining Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Keywords: pizza casserole