This Taco Bake Casserole Recipe is a sponsored post by Lunchbox.
I love making casserole dishes. They are easy to make and it usually means leftovers! I made this taco bake casserole from Kraft. It was DELICIOUS! I doubled the recipe since I have 2 growing boys at home.
This recipe consists of layering KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, ground beef seasoned with TACO BELL Taco Seasoning, topped with TACO BELL Thick & Chunky Salsa.
This is the casserole getting ready for the first round of baking. Make sure you have a deep dish for this casserole too. It turned out to be a thick casserole.
I think this taco bake casserole recipe would be great to serve with a side of corn, or maybe add the corn into it. That would make it very interesting.
This Taco Bake Casserole was a HUGE hit in our house and will be made again. If you need some dinner ideas, make sure you check out KRAFT Foods at Walmart for some new ideas and grab some great coupons.
Taco Bake Casserole RecipePrint
Perfect dinner time casserole with a bit of spice.
- Prepare the ground beef according to the TACO BELL Taco Seasoning Mix packages.
- Stir sour cream into the prepared KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
- Layer half the of the KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner and layer it in the bottom of 13 x 9 inch greased baking pan.
- Layer the taco seasoned beef, then half the cheese, then the rest of the Macaroni & Cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, top the casserole with the TACO BELL Thick & Chunky Salsa and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
Keywords: taco bake casserole
More Casserole Recipes
- Easy Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Tuna Casserole Recipe
- Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- Chicken Rojo Casserole Recipe