Want a spicy, cheesy chicken casserole for dinner tonight? Try this chicken rojo casserole. It will be perfect.
Chicken Rojo Casserole
This chicken Rojo casserole recipe would be a fun dish to take to a party. Everyone will love it!
The casserole is cheesy, and the nacho cheese chips give the dish a nice crunch. Fair warning, the Rotel gives it a nice spicy kick.
The prep time on this casserole sees a bit long, but that is because you melt the cheese before placing it into the oven. It is a simple recipe to put together.
Chicken Rojo Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans chunk Chicken (2 – 10z cans)
- 1 pound Velveeta Cheese
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chilis
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 bag Nacho Cheese Chips Crushed
- In a large pot, melt the cheese, rotel, and soup.
- Once melted, add the chicken and about half the bag of chips (you need to save some for the top)
- Place the mixture 9×13 pan and top with the rest of the chips.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until hot.