Want a spicy, cheesy chicken casserole for dinner tonight? Try this chicken rojo casserole. It will be perfect.
Chicken Rojo Casserole
This chicken rojo casserole recipe would be a fun dish to take to a party. Everyone will love it!
The casserole is cheesy, and the nacho cheese chips give the dish a nice crunch. Fair warning, the Rotel give it a nice spicy kick.
The prep time on this casserole sees a bit long, but that is because you melt the cheese before placing it into the oven. It is a simple recipe to put together.
Want a spicy cheesy chicken casserole for dinner tonight? Try this chicken rojo casserole, it will be perfect.
- 2 10 oz cans of chunk Chicken
- 1 pound of Velveeta Cheese
- 1 can of Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chilis
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 bag of Nacho Cheese Chips, Crushed
- In a large pot, melt the cheese, rotel, and soup.
- Once melted, add the chicken and about half the bag of chips (you need to save some for the top)
- Place the mixture 9×13 pan and top with the rest of the chips.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until hot.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 408
- Sugar: 0.3 g
- Sodium: 789.1 mg
- Fat: 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 9.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.1 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 22.4 g
- Cholesterol: 70 mg
Keywords: chicken rojo