This is a sponsored post on behalf of Libby’s. I received a gift and products to facilitate this post.
What is the number 1 side dish during the holidays? In my book, it is Green Bean Casserole.
This is the best green bean casserole! I always have people asking me for the recipe.
I know what you are thinking, “It’s green bean casserole….Everyone knows that recipe. Just get it off the back of that ‘certain’ can.”
We have all used that recipe and it was good. I said was, because I won’t go back to that recipe.
I absolutely love this new recipe.The Best Green Bean Casserole Ever!Click To Tweet
Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Once you try this recipe, you won’t go back to any other green bean casserole recipes.Print
The Best Green Bean Casserole!
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 1⁄2 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 3 cans of Libby’s® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 5 slices of thick cut Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 Cup Crumbled Butter Crackers
- 1 Tablespoon melted Butter
- In a Large Skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add Flour, onion powder, salt, pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream, bacon, and green beans. Stir until well mixed.
- Transfer into a 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and crushed crackers.
- Add the cracker mixture to the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
Keywords: green bean casserole, libbys green bean casserole
If you are looking for more recipes from Libby’s, check out their recipe box.