This is a sponsored post on behalf of Libby’s. I received a gift and products to facilitate this post.
What is the number 1 side dish during the holidays? In my book, it is Green Bean Casserole.
This is the best green bean casserole! I always have people asking me for the recipe.
We have all used that recipe and it was good. I said was, because I won’t go back to that recipe.
I absolutely love this new recipe.
Supplies for Green Bean CasseroleThe Best Green Bean Casserole Ever!Click To Tweet
Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Once you try this recipe, you won’t go back to any other green bean casserole recipes.
Libby's Green Bean Casserole Recipe
The Best Green Bean Casserole!
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 1⁄2 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 3 cans of Libby’s® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 5 slices of thick cut Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 Cup Crumbled Butter Crackers
- 1 Tablespoon melted Butter
- In a Large Skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add Flour, onion powder, salt, pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream, bacon, and green beans. Stir until well mixed.
- Transfer into a 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and crushed crackers.
- Add the cracker mixture to the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
Courses Side Dish
If you are looking for more recipes from Libby’s, check out their recipe box.
More Casserole Recipes
- Tuna Casserole Recipe
- Easy Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Egg Biscuit Casserole Recipe
- Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown if you loved this Green Bean Casserole, you are going to love the following articles. Just click on the photos to view the articles.