My newsfeed has been filled with upcoming apple festivals, which makes me start craving apple recipes!
Each year we try to visit our local orchard to pick apples, as well as sample their delicious apple butters, preserves, and my absolute favorite apple food of all time. . .caramel apples.
Most of the time these orchard visits result in us coming home with way too much fruit, and I start browsing for great apple recipes in order to use the apples before they start to go bad. This year, I figured while I was on my hunt, I’d share some with you, too!
Apple Recipes from Midwestern Moms:
1. Caramel Apple Cupcakes Recipe
These were a huge hit with my kids! A delicious fresh apple flavored cupcake with caramel buttercream frosting.
2. Apple Pie Cake Recipe
What is better than a cake chock full of delicious apples? Nothing. This recipe has the best of both worlds–airy with a bit of crunch.
3. Apple Pear Muffins
Super easy and extremely delicious. This muffin recipe using snack packs is a hit with kids.
4. Mini Apple Pies
Bite-sized versions of the pies that Grandma used to make. These tiny pies made in muffins tins are great for any sweet tooth.
5. Apple Pie Bites with Cream Cheese Apple Dip
Apple filled pastries dipped in a cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on these and enjoy!
More Apple Recipes:
6. Apple Oatmeal Cookies – Live Well Bake Often
Apples and oatmeal always pair nicely. Can’t you just look at these and smell fall?
7. Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls – The Hopeless Housewife
These large, fluffy cinnamon rolls would be awesome to make for a brunch with friends.
8. Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider – Tastes Better From Scratch
I can almost smell this cooking in my kitchen. Finish it off with some whipped cream and caramel drizzle. I could curl up by the fireplace with this drink.
9. Homemade Crockpot Apple Butter – The Gracious Wife
The perfect way to use up orchard apples is to make up a pot of fresh apple butter.
10. Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars – Sugar Apron
Cheesecake bars in an hour? Yes, please! These look simple, and super tasty.
11. Apple Crisp Stuffed Baked Apples – Life in the Lofthouse
Beautiful presentation of a delicious dessert! These would be amazing topped with homemade ice cream.
12. Apple Pie Pancakes with Vanilla Maple Syrup – Averie Cooks
First of all, this is a combination of my two favorite things in the universe. Secondly, all the taste of pie without all the trouble of making pie crust. I love it!
13. Caramel Apple Monkey Bread – Just a Taste
Monkey bread was always a special treat made on Sundays in my house growing up. Check out this delicious caramel apple version! Yum!
14. Apple Fritter Doughnuts Recipe – Tastes of Lizzy T’s
There is some work that goes into these doughnuts, but by the looks of it, it’s well worth it! The glaze. . .mmmmmmmm.
15. Caramel Apple Slices – Domestically Blissful
These treats on a stick look like something that would go over well at a party. They may also be good to individually wrap and give to guests.
16. Apple Pie Fries – Cincy Shopper
Now, these are my type of dipping snack!
17. Fireball Apple Butter Barbecue Sauce – What’s Cooking America
Step 1, make the apple butter. Step two, turn into something you can slather on ribs. I’m very interested in trying this recipe out!
18. Light and Creamy Apple Salad – Blair Lonegran, via My Recipe Magic
Apple salad is a great way to work apples into mealtime. Best part of this recipe is that it only takes 10 minutes to make!
19. Slow Cooker Apple Pie Filling – Amy’s Healthy Baking
Make apple pie filling this fall and save for your holiday baking needs! This recipe is also clean-eating friendly.
20. Apple Strudel – Crazy for Crust
Crescent rolls made into a pastry braid. An excellent presentation idea for your homemade apple filling.
Now that your mouth is watering, which recipe do you think you’ll try making first?