Crochet dish towels make great gifts for housewarming parties or holidays. They are also a fantastic way to customize some of your kitchen decor by matching colors and adding a touch of texture.
I personally love using crocheted dish towels because of their quality. I feel like they actually dry my dishes better than the thin flour sack dish towels.
Plus, they are an extremely fun and easy project!
Today, I’ve put together a list of 20 crochet dish towel patterns for you, using various stitch techniques.
I hope you find something new to make!
Crochet Dish Towel Patterns
1. Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
A simple, yet elegant pattern done completely in a half double-crochet stitch. Video included!
2. Moss Stitch Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
I love this stitch. It gives the towel the most beautiful texture to complement your kitchen decor.
3. Easy Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
This towel is done by alternating single and double stitches. It’s a great pattern to use multi-colored yarn with.
4. Ripple Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
I love how the ripple looks with this towel. The 2 colors look great together and make a wonderful stripe pattern.
5. Granny Stripe Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
This takes the traditions granny square and makes a granny stripe dish towel.
6. Crochet Kitchen Towel Pattern – Thrifty Below
A beautiful dish towel tutorial with a clean border. Simple and stylish. I love this!
7. Crochet Towel – Wool Warehouse
Great pattern for a tea towel with stripes, and coordinating dishcloth.
8. Dorothea Dishtowels – Lion Brand Yarn
A cotton towel that would be perfect to make and give as part of a set for the holidays.
9. Easy Zig Zag Hand Towel Pattern – Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
This is such a fun, colorful towel. The zigzag pattern looks a lot easier than I expected it would.
10. Waves of Sunshine Dish Towel – Blooming Patterns
This texture is not only great for a dish towel, but it would also make an amazing placemat pattern. So many ideas with this combination!
11. Nana’s Retro Dishtowel – Nana’s Crochet Creations
I love the flowers on the end of this towel, it’s almost like a granny square on the end.
12. Striped Dishtowel – Lion Brand Yarn
These are the perfect colors for Autumn!
13. Hanging Towel and Matching Dishcloth – Peanutzmom’s Pattern Place
Perfect solution for towel that may slip off of your oven handle! Secure this towel with a button to prevent it from sliding off.
14. Citrus Splash Kitchen Set – Crochet Zone
This site includes patterns for the entire set. I also love the border on this towel, so pretty!
15. Momogram Dishtowel – Pattern Paradise
This is seriously the coolest dishtowel ever! This would make a great gift for mom for Mother’s Day.
16. Hi-Five Towel – Blooming Patterns
Nice textured pattern using only one ball of yarn.
17. Crochet Dish Mat – G’s Crafts n’ Things
I often also use my dish towels as dish mats. This is a cool pattern that looks like it would catch a lot of extra water.
18. Crochet Kitchen Towel – b.Hooked Crochet
I’m loving this chevron pattern for the kitchen. I can also imagine this in various shades of blue and gray colored yarn.
19. Cotton Tea Towel – Wool Warehouse
Simple pattern with wavy stripes. Cute and easy!
20. Kelsey Crochet Kitchen Towels – Mellie Blossom
This is a unique pattern made into both dishcloths and towels. The border on these is gorgeous.
21. Crochet Kitchen-Aid Ensemble Pattern – Lion Brand Yarn
Another pattern set from Lion Brand. This pattern not only includes a dish towel, but an apron as well!
Which of these patterns do you think you’ll make first?