Crochet Dish Towel Patterns
Crochet dish towels make great gifts for housewarming parties or holidays. They are also a fantastic way to customize some of your kitchen decor by matching colors and adding a touch of texture.
I personally love using crocheted dish towels because of their quality. I feel like they actually dry my dishes better than the thin flour sack dish towels.
Plus, they are an extremely fun and easy project!
Today, I’ve put together a list of 20 crochet dish towel patterns for you, using various stitch techniques.
I hope you find something new to make!
Perfect digital row counter that doesn't disrupt your crocheting.
Crochet Dish Towel Patterns
1. Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
A simple, yet elegant pattern done completely in a half double-crochet stitch. Video included!
2. Moss Stitch Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
I love this stitch. It gives the towel the most beautiful texture to complement your kitchen decor.
3. Easy Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
This towel is done by alternating single and double stitches. It’s a great pattern to use multi-colored yarn with.
4. Ripple Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
I love how the ripple looks with this towel. The 2 colors look great together and make a wonderful stripe pattern.
5. Granny Stripe Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
This takes the traditions granny square and makes a granny stripe dish towel.
6. Crochet Kitchen Towel Pattern – Thrifty Below
A beautiful dish towel tutorial with a clean border. Simple and stylish. I love this!
7. Crochet Towel – Wool Warehouse
Great pattern for a tea towel with stripes, and coordinating dishcloth.
8. Dorothea Dishtowels – Lion Brand Yarn
A cotton towel that would be perfect to make and give as part of a set for the holidays.
9. Easy Zig Zag Hand Towel Pattern – Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
This is such a fun, colorful towel. The zigzag pattern looks a lot easier than I expected it would.
10. Waves of Sunshine Dish Towel – Blooming Patterns
This texture is not only great for a dish towel, but it would also make an amazing placemat pattern. So many ideas with this combination!
11. Nana’s Retro Dishtowel – Nana’s Crochet Creations
I love the flowers on the end of this towel, it’s almost like a granny square on the end.
12. Striped Dishtowel – Lion Brand Yarn
These are the perfect colors for Autumn!
My favorite hooks to use when crocheting. This crochet hook set comes with hook sizes C, D, E, F, G, H, I, and J.
13. Hanging Towel and Matching Dishcloth – Peanutzmom’s Pattern Place
Perfect solution for towel that may slip off of your oven handle! Secure this towel with a button to prevent it from sliding off.
14. Citrus Splash Kitchen Set – Crochet Zone
This site includes patterns for the entire set. I also love the border on this towel, so pretty!
15. Momogram Dishtowel – Pattern Paradise
This is seriously the coolest dishtowel ever! This would make a great gift for mom for Mother’s Day.
16. Hi-Five Towel – Blooming Patterns
Nice textured pattern using only one ball of yarn.
17. Crochet Dish Mat – G’s Crafts n’ Things
I often also use my dish towels as dish mats. This is a cool pattern that looks like it would catch a lot of extra water.
18. Crochet Kitchen Towel – b.Hooked Crochet
I’m loving this chevron pattern for the kitchen. I can also imagine this in various shades of blue and gray colored yarn.
19. Cotton Tea Towel – Wool Warehouse
Simple pattern with wavy stripes. Cute and easy!
20. Kelsey Crochet Kitchen Towels – Mellie Blossom
This is a unique pattern made into both dishcloths and towels. The border on these is gorgeous.
21. Crochet Kitchen-Aid Ensemble Pattern – Lion Brand Yarn
Another pattern set from Lion Brand. This pattern not only includes a dish towel, but an apron as well!
Which of these patterns do you think you’ll make first?
I also love to knit and crochet dish cloths and wash cloths, they make excellent last minute gifts also.
Lovely collection, thanks for including me!