Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so we’ve rounded up some great craft ideas to help you get ready! These Valentine’s Day crafts include a little something for every age and skill-set.
Whether you are looking for some great party printables, crafts you can play with, or keepsakes you can make together as a family and enjoy for years to come, help make this Valentine’s Day special by creating something together!
Valentine’s Day Crafts
1. DIY Heart Wreath
All you need for this cute craft is card stock, glue dots, ribbon, and scissors, and you have yourself a great wreath for Valentine’s Day.
2. Valentine Love Bugs
You can’t go wrong crafting with googly eyes! The kids will love this simple Valentine’s Day craft.
3. Crochet Heart
Learn to crochet a heart and make a garland that you can hang for Valentine’s Day!
4. Candy Cones
These card stock cones are perfect for holding goodies to pass out to friends.
5. Printable Valentine’s Day Treat Bag
Here’s a great holder for all of your Valentine’s treats! Super cute printable design.
6. Printable Dinosaur Valentine’s Day Party Favors
Water bottle and snack favor boxes featuring a dinosaur design will add to your Valentine’s Day party decor!
7. Valentine’s Day Crayon Box Printable
Such a cute way to gift crayons to your child’s class, or friends!
8. Crochet Heart Headband Pattern
If you know how to crochet, this headband pattern is adorable!
9. Valentine’s Day Headbands – Events to Celebrate
Cute paper headbands to make with the kids! This post has a lot of other activities for kids to enjoy.
10. Bee Mine Valentine’s Day Craft – The Resourceful Mama
This kid’s craft uses a toilet paper roll to create a cute bee! Another great children’s activity!
11. Fingerprint Keepsakes – The Pinterested Parent
Love these heart ornaments made out of salt dough with fingerprints! A great keepsake to enjoy for many years.
12. Yarn Hearts – Family Chic
A fun project for the family, these yarn hearts are adorable to hang in the window.
13. Washi Tape Heart Frame – Mod Podge Rocks
Great craft idea for a teenager for Valentine’s Day. This washi tape frame can be made for just $1.
14. Paper Roll-up Valentine Wreath – Tatertots and Jello
Looking for a fun Valentine’s Day craft for adults? This would be a great project to do when you get together with friends!
15. Printable Gift Card Holder – Gift Cards
Loving this quick craft project for giving away gift cards for Valentine’s Day. I have a few people on my list I love to gift coffee to, so this will be perfect!
16. Heart Thumbprint Platter – Simply Kierste
This adorable craft makes a wonderful gift for a loved one that your entire family can participate in!
17. Fingerprint Love Canvas – Farm Wife Crafts
Another great idea to get the entire family involved on a keepsake that will last a lifetime.
18. Glitter Jar of Floating Hearts – Fun-A-Day
These floating heart glitter jars look so much fun to play with!
19. Heart Windsocks – Non Toy Gifts
Loving this windsock craft for Valentine’s Day!
20. Heart Hopscotch – Toddler Approved
Get the entire family involved in creating and playing with this craft for Valentine’s Day.
What craft are you most interested in making?