DIY Heart Wreath
I thought I would get a little bit festive this year for Valentine’s Day and put my crafting skills to the test. I decided to make a paper heart wreath. This was very simple and didn’t take long to make at all.
What you will need:
- 12 x 12 Card Stock
- Glue Dots
- Paper Cutter
How to make the paper heart wreath
- Choose your card stock. I only had solid colors but patterns would be super cute. Make sure to your paper has either the print or color on both sides. I chose to use a pink and white. The 12 x 12 card stock makes for easy cutting.
- Cut your paper into stripes that are 2 x 12. I cut a total of 8 stripes, 4 of each color.
- Fold your stripes in half, then curl the ends together to form the heart shape. Use your glue dots to glue the ends together. Use 2 or 3 glue dots.
- Lay your hearts in a wreath shape on the table to get them arranged properly. When you have it arranged the way you like it, use the glue dots to join the hearts together. Use about 2 or 3 glue dots.
- Once you have your hearts glued together, it is time to add your ribbon. Cut your ribbon to the desired length. There is a couple of ways to attach your ribbon. I fed the ends between the glue dots and tied a knot. Another way you can attach the ribbon is by using the glue dots.
Now you have a completed wreath! I thought it turned out super cute and was fun to make. This would be great activity to share with your kids as well.
What is your favorite Valentines Craft?
I remember making these as a child with my mom. I am loving your blog! I will be following you! Everything is adorable!
This is such a cute idea!
Thank you Lindsey!
That is darling and so simple. Love the look.
This is so cute, I love it!
So simple and cute! Thanks for sharing!
I love paper projects! These is adorable and seems so easy to make–