Amazing Rice Krispie Ghosts that are perfect for Halloween Parties! These Halloween treats are easy to make and taste delicious! Don’t miss out on this recipe!
I love making rice krispie treats. They are easy to make and fun to decorate for holidays.
How to make Rice Krispie Ghosts
I ended up spooning the white candy melts onto the ghosts. The plan was to dip the tops in the bowl but the ghosts were bigger than the bowl.
For the dark chocolate, I put the melted chocolate into a sandwich bag and cut a small hole in the corner to pipe the eyes onto the ghosts. This makes for very easy clean up.
[socialpug_tweet tweet=”Delicious Rice Krispie Ghost Recipe! #foodie #recipe #Halloween” display_tweet=”Delicious Rice Krispie Ghost Recipe!”]
Rice Krispie Ghosts Recipe
A delicious treat for Halloween the kids will love!Print
Deliciously fun Rice Krispie Ghosts. Perfect for Halloween treats!
- 3 tbs of butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- Candy Melts – White
- Dark Chocolate melting wafers (or you can use black candy melts as well)
- In a large pot, melt your butter.
- Once melted, add your vanilla extract and your marshmallows.
- Stir until the marshmallows are melted.
- Add in your cereal.
- Stir until it is all mixed thoroughly.
- Put your mixture in a 13 x 9 grease dish.
- Using a greased spoon or your hand with a bit of non-stick spray, press your treats into the pan.
- Allow to cool before cutting out your ghosts. I just used a cookie cutter to cut the ghosts out.
- Melt your white candy melts. Spoon over the tops of the ghosts or dip the tops in the candy melts.
- Once the candy melts had time to cool and harden, melt your dark chocolate or black candy melts.
- Put your chocolate or black candy melts in a sandwich bag and cut a small hole in one corner. Add the eyes to your ghosts.
- Allow the eyes to harden before serving.
Keywords: ghost rice krispie treats, rice krispie ghosts, rice krispie treat ghosts