Frankenstein Rice Crispy Treats make for a perfect Halloween Treat! Since it is a modified rice krispie treats recipe, it makes for an easy treat to make as well!
When I decided I was going to make Frankenstein faces, I strolled down the baking aisle in the store. I figured I would just pick up some almond bark and call it good.
However, when I was looking around, I found Ghirardelli’s Dark Melting Wafers. I couldn’t pass these up and glad I didn’t.
They took the treats to the next level. Honestly, I can not describe how awesome the chocolate tasted on the treats.
You just have to get some and make these. You will not be disappointed.
They were to die for! It was hard to keep everyone out of the treats.Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats!Click To Tweet
Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
An easy and spooky Halloween treat!
Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats
Yield 18 Treats
Spooky and simple Halloween Treat.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Green Food Coloring
- 1 1/2 cups of Ghriardelli Dark Melting Wafers
- In a large pan, melt the butter on low heat.
- Add marshmallows, stir until melted.
- Add green food coloring until you get the desired green.
- Add the Rice Krispies Cereal and stir until the cereal is coated.
- Place the mixture in a 9x13 greased pan and use a greased spatula to press it into the pan.
- When cooled, cut into 2 inch squares.
- Melt the Ghriardelli Dark Melting Wafers in a microwave safe bowl.
- Dip one end of the treats into the chocolate to create the hair.
- Place remaining melted chocolate in a piping bag and pipe the eyes, mouth, and scar on the treats for the face.
What are your favorite treats for Halloween?
More Rice Krispie Treats
- The BEST Rice Krispie Treat Recipe EVER!
- Pokemon Rice Krispie Treats
- Sailboat Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
More Halloween Treats
You Are Also Going To Love:
Studies have shown if you loved this Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats Recipe, you are going to love the following articles. Just click on the photos to view the articles.