If you are getting into the Halloween mood and need some free Halloween crochet patterns, look no further. Here are 15 patterns to choose from!
- Crochet Halloween Coffee Cup Cozy – Show your Halloween spirit and use a cozy for coffee!
- Crochet Ghost Coasters – These are super to cute to use for coasters!
- Lollipop Ghost Crochet Pattern – Forget the tissue paper ghosts. These are to cute!
- Newborn Witches Hat – Cute little hat for newborns. There is a link for toddlers as well.
- Pumpkin Applique – This is super cute and it looks easy to make! Lots of photos makes it easy to follow along.
- Candy Corn Hat Pattern – This is just to cute! Several sizes available.
- Monster Trick or Treat Bag – This pattern looks like it would hold a bunch of candy.
- Friendly Ghost Family – These would be cute sitting up on the mantle.
- Candy Corn Garland – I would love to hang this up. May have to make one of these.
- Crocheted Candy Corn – These are a cute. Put them in a little bowl to decorate your table.
- Boo Ghosts – I love this fun little ghosts.
- Pumpkin Pattern – Can’t have Halloween without a little pumpkin.
- Spider and Spiderweb – This would look neat up in a window.
Which is your favorite?