Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Kraft via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kraft.
This recipe is quick, delicious, and can be made to fit any person’s tastes. If you like tacos, and macaroni and cheese, you are sure to love them combined!
Sometimes as moms we have limited time to cook meals, and I am all about things that can be made quick and easy.
Today, I want to share a recipe that I’ve been making for a while now to “dress up” a regular boxed macaroni and cheese!
It is very simple and definitely fits in the 20 minutes or less category.
Taco Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Yield 2 -4
- 1 Box Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (Blue Box)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Pound Hamburger
- 1/2 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1/3 Cup Water
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Taco Cheese
- Brown 1/2 pound of hamburger and drain.
- Add taco seasoning and approximately 1/3 cup water and stir.
- Prepare Kraft Macaroni and Cheese by the instructions on the box. After noodles are drained, add milk, butter, and cheese. You will notice in the recipe that I use half the amount of butter they call for in the standard macaroni and cheese recipe. This is just for personal taste.
- Combine the macaroni and cheese and hamburger mixture and stir.
- Place in bowl and top with shredded cheese, chives, and tortilla chips.
You can also add onions, lettuce, tomato, or salsa to this mixture as you like. Turn it into a dip by adding some taco sauce and serving with sour cream or guacamole.
Gooey, Creamy delicious KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese. You know you love it. Youknowyouloveit.com
You Are Also Going To Love:
Studies have shown if you loved this Taco Macaroni and Cheese Recipe, you are going to love the following articles. Just click on the photos to view the articles.