If you’re looking for St. Patrick’s Day Dessert ideas, look no further! We’ve compiled a list that ranges from desserts green in color, to traditional Irish desserts. There are also a few specifically for kids, and adult-only.
St Patrick’s Day Dessert Ideas
1. Lucky Charms Treats – Midwestern Moms
These treats are “magically delicious.” A great snack idea for the kids.
2. Popcorn Snack Mix – Midwestern Moms
This simple snack mix can be put together in a jiffy, and tastes delicious.
3. St. Patrick’s Day Puppy Chow Recipe – Midwestern Moms
This puppy chow recipe has a twist! It’s made with cereal and marshmallows for St. Patrick’s Day.
4. St. Patrick’s Day Bark Recipe – Midwestern Moms
This bark recipe can be made in a matter of minutes (it does need to sit in the fridge to harden). The Mint flavoring goes perfectly with the dark chocolate!
5. Bailys Irish Cream Cake – Gonna Want Seconds
This cake looks deliciously moist, and I’m pretty excited that it’s made with Bailys Irish Cream.
6. Chocolate Mint Brownies – My Organized Chaos
Brownies with a mint twist. These treats look amazing!
7. Shamrock Fudge – The Spruce
This fudge looks oh so tasty! I love the shamrock made on the tops of these. A perfect party dessert!
8. Peek-a-Boo St Patrick’s Day Cake – Mom Loves Baking
This cake it the cutest! Chocolate with a rainbow shamrock revealed in the center when you cut it. I love this idea!
9. St. Patrick’s Day Pots o’ Gold – The Typical Mom
A creative treat perfect for kids! They look like rainbows leading to the pot of gold.
10. St. Patrick’s Day Jell-O Parfait – Life Love Liz
These green and white jell-o parfaits looks very tasty, and easy to make!
11. Green Velvet St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes – Garnish & Glaze
These green cupcakes look so delicious! And I love the gold coin topping them. A perfect cupcake topper for these!
12. Irish Apple Cake with Custard Sauce – The Kitchen McCabe
A more traditional Irish dessert than something green in color, this cake looks scrumptious!
13. Irish Cream Tarts – Goodie Godmother
These tiny tarts are the cutest, and look soooo rich and delicious. I can’t wait to try this recipe!
14. Thin Mint Marshmallow Brownies – The Food Charlatan
These rich brownies are made using brown butter, and topped with crumbled Thin Mints or Oreos!
15. Irish Coffee Cake Scones – Seasonly Creations (Sorry – link no longer available)
I know that scones are typically a breakfast food, but I often have these for desserts. I love coffee cake, and this recipe looks divine!
16. Shamrock Shake Cupcakes – A Helicopter Mom
I adore the color of these cupcakes, and also their presentation. Shamrock shakes are one of my favorite treats of the season, so I’m excited to try these!
17. Irish Potato Candy – Simply Whisked
I have to admit that I’ve never had these, however will be ensuring I make them soon. They contain cream cheese, coconut, and cinnamon. Yum!
18. Irish Shortbread – The Kitchy Kitchen (Sorry – link is unavailable)
Deliciously simple shortbread cookies. We’ll have to make some of these for St. Patrick’s Day.
19. Shamrock Gooey Butter Cookies – Wicked Good Kitchen
Gooey Butter cake and cookies are a favorite of mine, so naturally, I love this St. Patrick’s Day version of a classic treat.
20. Drunken Leprechaun Balls – The Rowdy Baker
The name of these treats is what drew me in (giggles), but then I saw that these shortbread cookie balls are made with Jameson and Baileys and that won me over!
21. Irish Soda Bread with Whiskey Glaze – Savory Experiments
This looks like a delicious treat to have after an Irish meal. The whiskey glaze drizzled over the top makes my mouth water.
What desserts will you be making for St. Patrick’s Day?