A simple pasta with kale recipe to switch up spaghetti night! Only three ingredients are needed to make this delicious meal.
I actually got this recipe from my mother-in-law. She had fixed it one day when we stayed at her house.
I have to admit, I wasn’t thrilled about kale being in this dish. However, I am glad I gave it a try. It surprised me on how good it was.
This pasta dish is extremely easy to make! Perfect for busy nights.
Pasta with Kale Recipe:
Pasta with Kale Recipe
- 4 cups Kale you can vary this to your taste
- 8 oz Organic Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- 14.5 oz can of Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic, and Oregano Partly drained
- Add water to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- While you are waiting for the water to boil, prepare your kale. Remove stems from the kale and cut to desired size.
- When the water reaches a rolling boil, add your spaghetti and kale.
- Cook until noodles are done and drain.
- Place the spaghetti and kale back into the pot.
- Stir in the Tomatoes and serve.