This Italian Pasta Bake is an easy pasta casserole recipe to make for dinnertime!
Dinnertime is our family meal time. It is the meal that we sit down together, eat, and chat about what is on our minds.
My favorite food to cook for our family dinner usually involves pasta. I would guess we have pasta at least once a week.
Italian-style foods are my comfort foods. One of my favorites to make is Italian Pasta Bake.
This recipe is extremely easy to make, which is why it is one of my favorites. We usually eat this pasta bake with a side of garlic bread with cheese and green beans.
Nothing can top that in my mind. I will sometimes switch up the meats in this recipe to give it a slightly different taste.
I choose from pork sausage, Italian sausage, pepperoni, turkey, and chicken. Just changing the meats creates five different recipes!
This Italian Pasta Bake recipe easily feeds our family of four for several meals. This would be perfect for a larger family or if you plan to have some dinner guests.
Also, if you are like me and enjoy cooking a large amount of food, it will allow you to cook less and spend more time with the family.
The Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce has the perfect blend of spices that makes this dish stand out.
Italian Pasta Bake Recipe
Easy and delicious dinnertime meal.
Italian Pasta Bake
- 48 oz Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 pound pork sausage browned, crumbled and drained
- 16 oz penne noodles cooked and drained
- 3 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together the port sausage, penne noodles, 1 1/2 jars of Bertolli®, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Once thoroughly mixed, place in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Add the remaining mozzarella cheese to the top of the pasta.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
See, I told you it was an easy recipe to make and it tastes so good!