A simple and delicious rice krispie treat recipe perfect for the 4th of July! This 4th of July Rice Krispie Treats will be a big hit with the kids (adults too!) during the celebrations!
The 4th of July will be here before we know it. Soon we will be hearing fireworks going off and having BBQ parties. So, I was trying to think
So, I was trying to think of a fun treat that the kids would love. Since my son likes rice krispie treats, I decided to make some that were 4th of July themed.
These Rice Krispie Treats are star-shaped with sprinkles and some are drizzled with red, white, and blue candy melts.
My son loved them! He liked the shapes and the different colors. He studies each treat and debates on which color of rice krispie treat he is going to eat. It’s so cute!
I was able to get 12 stars out of this recipe. The number of stars you get from your recipe will depend on the size of your cookie cutter.Fun Rice Krispie Treats perfect for celebrating the 4th of July!
If you are planning to use these treats for a party or family picnic, you can place the stars on paper straws. They are a fun way to display the treats.
When I drizzle the candy melts, I used a sandwich bag. Place the melted candy melts inside, then cut a tiny hole in the corner of the bag. When you are done, just toss the bags. Easy cleanup.
4th of July Rice Krispie Treats
A perfect treat for the kids during the 4th of July Celebrations!Print
Fun star rice krispie treats to help celebrate the 4th of July!
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 6 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal
- Red candy melts
- Blue candy melts
- White candy melts
- In a large pan, melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and vanilla extract.
- Once the marshmallows are melted, add the Rice Krispies. Stir until all the cereal is coated with the melted marshmallows.
- Place the mixture in a 13 x 9 greased pan. Press it down with your fingers or a spatula.
- Add the sprinkles and press them down onto the treats.
- Once the treats are cooled, take your cookie cutter and cut your stars out.
- Melt a little bit of each of the candy melts. Drizzle the candy melts over the stars.
Keywords: 4th of july rice krispie treats, 4th of july rice crispy treats
Do you have something special planned for the 4th of July?
More Rice Krispie Treats
- The BEST Rice Krispie Treat Recipe EVER!
- Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Pokemon Rice Krispie Treats