Every time I visit my local craft store, I find myself walking down the aisle with the mason jars and picking up a few. Mason jar crafts for Christmas presents are a fun, inexpensive way to gift something unique. I even picked up some jar accessories on sale this week!
Because mason jars now come in so many sizes, it’s very easy to create a gift completely customized to its recipient. I’ve compiled a list of mason jar craft ideas that would be great options to use for Christmas. I hope you enjoy and come up with some fun ideas of your own!
Mason Jar Crafts for Christmas
1. Handprint Mason Jar Craft – Midwestern Moms
A great gift for grandparents, or other family members. Use your child’s handprint to create a mason jar gift.
2. DIY Dog Treat Jar – Midwestern Moms
Our pets often receive presents in our home as well. A great idea for the furry family members.
3. Snowman Mason Jar Craft – Midwestern Moms
Mason jar painted like a snowman. Would be a great gifting jar, or even used as home decor!
4. Cookies in a Jar – Midwestern Moms
Cookies in a jar always make a great gift. Use a gift tag to display the recipe and let the recipient add the wet ingredients and bake!
5. DIY I Spy Jar – Midwestern Moms
A great idea for young kids! Also a great gift to give to kids if you have a long drive to Christmas dinner. This would be a fun distraction for travel!
6. Whiskey Praline Pecans – Cookin’ Cowgirl
Here’s one for the adults. A sweet and savory gift for that person who is always hard to buy for, but loves to snack!
7. Holiday Mason Jar Luminary – Organize and Decorate Everything
These are beautiful! Would be a great gift, or fantastic craft to make for your own home decor for Christmastime.
8. Spa and Pampering in a Jar – Classy Clutter
Perfect gift for your mom, or best friend. What girl doesn’t love a little pampering? Put together a jar of smaller items she can have some fun with!
9. Mason Jar Teacher Gift Idea – Lil’ Luna
I struggle thinking of Christmas gifts for my kids’ teachers. This would be a great gift idea for the teachers to fill with pencils, office supplies, or even some motivational quotes.
10. Mason Jar Superhero Banks – Fireflies and Mudpies
Such a cute idea for the superhero lover in your life. We all need a few extra places to dump loose change, and these are perfect for a little someone who may be saving up!
11. Mason Jar Gift for the DIY Lover – Domestically Speaking
How clever is this? I can think of so many things to include inside a DIY themed jar!
12. Friendship Soup – Sweet T Makes Three
Soup mix is always a delicious way to give a gift. This is a wonderful idea for showing your friends how much you care.
13. Homemade Granola – Celebrate Creativity
Homemade granola is simple to make, and looks beautiful in the mason jars. Another delicious Christmas gift idea for your foodie friends and family.
14. DIY Playdough Mason Jars – Living Chic on the Cheap
What a cute idea for the kiddos! I love how the animals on the lids are painted the same color also.
15. Gingerbread Sugar Scrub – Frugal Coupon Living
Homemade beauty products in a jar are always a great idea for a female gift. This gingerbread sugar scrub looks awesome, and the site includes a free printable for the label also.
16. Christmas in a Jar – Nest of Posies
Mulling spices in a mason jar packed with other scents to create a Christmas gift that will awaken the senses. What a great idea for people who love the smell of the holidays.
17. Miniature Golf Date in a Jar – 504 Main
A great spouse gift idea–date in a jar. This one is for miniature golf, but think of all the fun ideas that you could come up with!
18. Pork Rub in a Jar – Cincy Shopper
Includes a free printable for the label. This gift is a great idea for the chef in your life.
19. Coffee Lovers Gift in a Mason Jar – Town and Country Living
A gift idea I can get behind! Add instant coffee, or even K-Cups, along with some creamer, or even a chocolate spoon favor for a fun and creative gift.
20. DIY Peppermint Mason Jar Candles – A Pumpkin and a Princess
Candles in mason jars are fantastic gifts, and can often be customized to different scents. Peppermint sounds like a great Christmas idea.
What mason jar crafts for Christmas are you excited to make?