DIY baby’s first Christmas ornaments make for wonderful keepsake for you and baby.
The most important Christmas ornaments are the firsts. First Christmas together, Baby’s first Christmas, and more.
Here is a great list of ornaments you can make for Baby’s First Christmas.
DIY Baby’s First Christmas Ornaments
1. DIY Baby’s First Christmas Ornament – Midwestern Moms
When you bring home your new little baby, you bring home hospital hats and bracelets and other little keepsakes. How about using those things to make an ornament.
2. Handprint or Footprint Keepsake Ornaments – Living Montessori Now
Make cute keepsake by making these handprint/footprint ornaments. They would be fun to make each year to see how they grow.
3. Handprint Ornament for Baby’s First Christmas – I Can Teach My Child
Another great handprint keepsake. Placing the handprint on an ornament turned out super cute and it very easy to make.
4. Baby’s First Christmas Ornament Tutorial – Busy Creating Memories
This ornament uses your child’s footprint – in glitter!!
5. Babys First Christmas Printable Ornament – It Happens In A Blink
Use the blank ornament (since 2015 has passed) and customize this free printable ornament.
6. Baby’s First Christmas Ornament – Skip To My Lou
Love to sew? This cute little felt ornament is easy to customize for each child.
7. Baby Sock DIY Christmas Ornament – Cutesy Cafts
Sewing skills are needed for this ornament as well. I love the little mouse in the sock. Just too cute!
8. Mod Podge Photo Ornaments – Love Of Family and Home
Take your baby’s photo and make a simple ornament. Cute idea!
9. Birth Announcement Ornaments – Chicken Scratch NY
This is a great way to remember when baby was born.
10. DIY Baby’s First Christmas Ornament – Views From The Ville
This ornament uses your favorite photo of baby and turns it into cute ornament.
Which one are you going to make?
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown if you loved this DIY Baby’s First Christmas Ornaments Round-up, you are going to love the following articles. Just click on the image to go to the article.