Best Rice Krispie Treats for Christmas
Christmas time can be crazy. A lot of family meals and traveling are in store for us. Having an easy treat, like rice krispie treats, is very helpful. That is why I gathered up the best rice krispie treats for Christmas.
Rice Krispie Treats are a simple treat and the kids (and adults) love them.
I always like to find different ways to dress them for the holidays.
Rice Krispie Treats Perfect for Christmas
1. Snowmen Rice Krispie Treats – Midwestern Moms
These snowmen are so fun! Can’t think about the holiday season without Frosty!
2. Christmas Tree Rice Krispie Treats – Simplee Thrifty
The kiddos would love to help you decorate these trees!
3. Chocolate Peppermint Rice Krispie Treats – A Cultivated Nest
I love peppermint this time of year! I can’t get enough so of course, these delicious treats are my list for Christmas!
4. Christmas Rice Krispie Treats – Happy Go Lucky
These Christmas Tree pops are too cute! Simple to make as well!
5. Ornament Rice Krispie Treats – Moscato Mom
These ornament would be perfect on the dessert table! I am sure the kids would love to help with these too!
6. Rice Krispie Treat Presents with a Surprise! – Meaningful Momma
OMG! These are the BEST Christmas Rice Krispie Treats! Loves these little boxes that you can fill with a little surprise!
7. Chocolate Covered Gingerbread Rice Krispie Treats – Mostly Homemade Mom
I love mixing chocolate with rice krispie treats! These treats are covered in chocolate and a little gingerbread man is added as a cute decoration.
8. Hot Cocoa Krispies Reindeer – Cute As A Fox
We wouldn’t have Christmas without the Reindeer pulling Santa’s sleigh! ;)
9. Grinch Rice Krispie Treats – Midwestern Moms
How the Grinch Stole Christmas is a favorite holiday movie! These would be perfect to make for a Grinch Movie Night!!
10. Peppermint Hot Cocoa Rice Krispie Treats – Your Homebased Mom
Yummy, my three favorites in one treat! These treats look so delicious!
11. Best Rice Krispie Treats Ever – Midwestern Moms
Pressed for time but still want to have the best treats, these are the perfect treats.
Which one of these delicious treats will you be making this holiday season?