Needing some fun turkey crafts for preschoolers?? I have gathered up the cutest ideas for your little one create!
These turkey crafts will help get you and your little one into the Thanksgiving spirit! They are also great teaching tools by making learning fun.
Need more Thanksgiving craft ideas? Check out my list of 60+ Thanksgiving Crafts for Preschoolers.
Turkey Crafts For Preschoolers
1. Handprint Turkey Craft – Midwestern Moms
Printout this sheet so your preschooler can trace their to create a turkey. It even helps them with their writing skills as well buy tracing letters.
2. Paper Plate Turkey Craft – Midwestern Moms
Turn a paper plate into a cute little turkey! This will help with coloring skills and cutting skills.
3. Do You Want to Make a Turkey? – Sight and Sound Reading
This printable allows your preschooler to cut out the pieces of a turkey and they can build their own turkey! This will build their cutting skills as well as gluing.
4. Shape Turkey for Preschoolers – I Can Teach My Child
This is a fun way to work on learning shapes while building a turkey!
5. Turkey Alphabet Puzzle Printable for Preschoolers – Schooling A Monkey
Print out this puzzle and this turkey will help your preschooler learn their letters!
6. Dressed Turkey Thanksgiving Kids Craft – One Creative Mommy
Remember paper dolls? These cute turkeys are just like paper dolls! Dress the up for Thanksgiving.
7. Turkey Trivets – The Inspired Home
These turkeys make for a wonderful keepsake!
8. Kid’s Thanksgiving Turkey Cutlery Holders – It Happens In A Blink
These are wonderful turkeys to use at the Thanksgiving table!
9. Scrap Ribbon Pinecone Turkey – Fireflies and Mudpies
These are too cute not to make!
10. Colorful Cupcake Liner Turkey – Raising Little Super Heros
This is a cute idea that uses cupcake liners to make turkeys! Works on a preschoolers gluing skills.
11. Fine Motor Turkey Skills – Bugging and Buddy
This turkey will be super fun for your preschooler and it helps with fine motor skills as well.
12. Turkey Frame Craft – The Chirping Moms
These frames would make for a great keepsake for the grandparents!