Easy to make Golden Graham S’mores Treats! Perfect for when you can’t gather around the campfire.
I took my Best Rice Krispie Treat Recipe (EVER) and transformed it into S’mores!
S’mores are usually a dessert sandwich made from graham crackers, a big marshmallow toasted over a fire, and chocolate bar.
When I made these treats, I did a bit of modification on the ingredients. The Golden Grahams become the graham crackers.
The marshmallows are the heart of the treats still since they keep it all together.
Golden Grahams S'mores Treat Recipe
When you can't get to a campfire to make S'mores, try these easy and tasty S'mores treats.
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 8 cups of marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 8 cups of Golden Grahams Cereal
- 2 cups, unmelted, Dark Chocolate Wafers (adjust as needed)
- Slowly melt the butter in a large pan, low heat.
- Once butter is melted, add vanilla and 6 cups of marshmallows. Melt the marshmallows slowly.
- Right before the marshmallows are fully melted, add milk and the other 2 cups of marshmallows. Stir until the added marshmallows are starting to melt. (we don't want them fully melt so you will have a lumpy fluff)
- Add the Golden Grahams Cereal. Stir until the cereal is fully coated with the marshmallow fluff.
- Dump into an 8 x 11 greased dish. Use a greased spatula to spread out the treats and press down just a bit.
- Melt the dark chocolate wafers in the microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the treats.
- Allow to fully cool before cutting and serving.
You Are Also Going To Love:
Studies have shown if you loved this Golden Grahams S’mores Treat Recipe, you are going to love the following articles. Just click on the photos to view the articles.