These quick and easy garlic cheddar biscuits can be made in 20 minutes! If you have a craving for Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits, this is the recipe for you!
How to make Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
As I mentioned, these biscuits are very easy to make!
I used my Homemade Bisquick mix for the base of this recipe.
Add in garlic powder and shredded cheddar cheese and mix.
Once the dry ingredients are combined, pour in the milk and mix throughly.
The dough will become slightly sticky at this point.
Drop a spoonful of dough on a greased baking sheet and bake.
When the biscuits are almost done, prepare the butter glaze.
Melt the butter and mix in the dried oregano and garlic salt.
Using a kitchen brush, brush the butter glaze over the top of the biscuits.
Do I use Salted or Unsalted Butter for Garlic Cheddar Biscuits?
I used unsalted butter for this recipe. The homemade Bisquick mix contains salt.
Easy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
- 2 cups of Homemade Bisquick
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- In a large bowl, mix together Homemade Bisquick, cheese, and garlic powder.
- Add in milk and stir until well mixed. The dough will be sticky.
- With a spoon, drop the dough onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 min at 400 degrees or until the biscuits begin to slightly brown on the edges.
- When the biscuits are almost done baking, it is time to prepare the butter mixture.
- Melt the butter, then stir in the oregano and garlic salt.
- Once the biscuits are removed from the oven, brush the butter mixture over the top until they are well-coated.
- Serve warm.