The perfect biscuits for any meal that can be made in a matter of minutes!!
This recipe has become my go-to recipe for making quick biscuits. I have my homemade mix prepared, so it is easy to just grab the mix, add the milk, and bake. Simple as that.
Bisquick biscuits are perfect for biscuits and gravy and side dishes for meals.
My favorite way to eat Bisquick biscuits are when they are served hot, with butter and a dab of raw honey! (especially when we use the raw honey from our own bees!!)
How to make homemade Bisquick biscuits
Grab your homemade Bisquick mix and milk.
Stir together – no mixer is needed!
Drop the dough onto a baking sheet and bake!
In about 15 minutes you can have freshly baked biscuits.Print
Bisquick biscuits made in a matter of minutes! The perfect addition to any meal.
- 2 1/4 cups of homemade Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup of milk
- Add Bisquick mix and milk to a large bowl.
- Stir until fully mixed (a mixer is not needed).
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Keywords: bisquick biscuits