It is getting close to Christmas. Have you gotten your tree up yet? I actually have mine up! I had it up the weekend after Thanksgiving actually!! I was feeling pretty awesome about it since I am always putting it up mid-December.
While I was hanging all the ornaments on the tree, I started thinking about easy Christmas ornaments to make. I haven’t made any this year, except for the crochet snowman. He was so much fun to make! So I went to looking around the internet and collected a few ornaments that I thought would be easy to make and are cute!
Easy Christmas Ornaments To Make:
- How to Crochet A Snowman – Even if you are beginning crocheter, this little guy is easy to make.
- DIY Baby’s First Christmas Ornament – Perfect way to preserve those hospital keepsakes. Easy and very easy on the wallet to make.
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornament (simple tutorial) – Another great easy to make ornament. Customize to fit your decor. Make them for a cute gift idea too!
- DIY Quick, No-Sew, Burlap Ornaments – I love no-sew projects!
- Footprint Ornament – A cute idea to remember how little your children were that year. Would be good to do for pets too.
- Paper Reindeer Christmas Ornaments – I love how these turned out. You can have a cute little reindeer family on your mantle or table.
- Christmas Cookie Cutter Ornaments – If you love the sparkle of glitter, you will love these.
- DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ornaments – Love the Turtles! I think I could tackle making these ornaments.
- Holiday Wine Cork Ornaments – If you have some corks laying around, try making some of these ornaments.
- Easy DIY Graduation Tassel Ornament – Another great keepsake.
- DIY Wood Slice & Chalkboard Ornaments – LOVE the chalkboard idea!
- Floating Ornament – If you have a Silhouette Cameo, you need to make this. Way Cute!
- DIY 5 Minute Rustic Ornament – 5 minutes?? Sign me up!
- Wine Cork Reindeer Ornament – How cute is this little guy?
- Washi Tape Cookie Cutter Ornaments – Cute way to dress up some cookie cutters.
- Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees – So simple to make and they look so cute!
- Wine Cork Wreath Ornament – Another cute idea for those wine corks.
- Winter Woodlands DIY Ornaments – Easy to make and they look beautiful.
- Recycled Laundry Scoop – I would have never thought to make ornaments with laundry scoops. They are so cute!
- I Spy Christmas Ornament – Perfect for kids!
I hope you were able to find a cute Christmas ornament to easily make. What other easy to make Christmas ornament ideas do you have?