Easy Zesty Italian Pasta Salad is the perfect side dish for any meal! Customize this tri-colored pasta salad with your favorite veggies for a unique flavor.
Zesty Italian Pasta Salad
I love how simple this garden pasta salad is to make! It is the perfect dish to take for family meals!
One thing I love about the pasta salad is that you can change the vegetables and never have the same dish.
Examples of extra items you could add to this dish are broccoli, cucumbers, black olives, even pepperoni!
The dish I prepared is just a basic side dish. Feel free to add more items to your salad.Print
Easy Zesty Italian Pasta Salad that is the perfect side dish to any meal! Customize this tri-colored pasta salad with your favorite veggies for a unique flavor.
- 16 0z. tri-colored pasta
- 15 oz. Italian dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup of green olives, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the pasta. Drain and run cold water over the pasta.
- Add pasta to a large bowl and mix in the Italian dressing.
- Gently add the tomatoes, olives, and cheese.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until it is time to serve.
This recipe is best when made the night before dinner.
For extra crunch, add about 1/2 of a cucumber (chopped).
Keywords: Italian pasta salad
What combination of add-ins would you use?