Sponsored Post: This post is sponsored by the Goldfish brand but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Make snack time fun with Snowman Snack Cups! A fun craft that kids or adults can create!
These little snack cups are perfect for holiday celebrations or for kids to hand out to their fellow classmates! Kids can easily make these cups and they would have so much fun!
- 5.5 ounce snack cups with lids
- hole punch
- pipe cleaners
- small pom-poms
- markers – black and orange
- snacks – My boys love Goldfish crackers, so I chose to put these in the cups.
1. Gather all your supplies.
2. Using the hole punch, punch 2 holes in the sides of the cups. Make sure they are across from each other.
3. Cut about 2 inches off the end of the pipe cleaners you will be using. Then make hooks on the end by bending the ends up on the pipe cleaners. Hook them into the holes in the cup. This will be the snowman’s ear muff band.
4. Add a dab of glue to the end of the pipe cleaners.
5. Place a small pom-pom on top of the glue dot. These will complete the ear muffs.
6. Using the markers (permanent markers work best) draw on a snowman’s face.
7. Fill with your favorite snacks. Goldfish Colors cracker work great for this project! They are always baked with real cheese and they contain no artificial flavors or preservatives. The colors are sourced from plants!
8. Add the lids to the snack cups and the snowmen are complete!!
These also make great ornaments! They would be fun to make and hang on the tree for the kids coming over to your house to celebrate!!
If you are wanting to find more Goldfish themed holiday crafts, check out this Pinterest board! There are a ton of great ideas!