The past week I’ve been searching for slow cooker chicken recipes since I was able to get some chicken on sale last week. Thankfully, chicken recipes in the crock pot are simple and delicious ways to keep the family dinners warm during these winter months.
Last month we featured some other slow cooker recipes, but these crock pot chicken recipes specifically use the ingredient that we were searching for–chicken!
From heartwarming favorites like chicken and dumplings, and chicken noodle soup, to some dishes you typically find in restaurants, we’ve got you covered if you love chicken. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
1. Slow Cooker Cajun Chicken Alfredo Recipe – Midwestern Moms
Cajun chicken alfredo is a great idea for impressing your spouse on date night! Pairs well with wine and a nice garlic bread.
2. Easy Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Dinner Recipe: Bob Evan’s Copy Cat – Midwestern Moms
This Bob Evan’s dish is a family favorite, so much so that we learned to make it at home! Very kid-friendly.
3. Rustic Chicken Slow Cooker Stew – Who Needs a Cape
Delicious recipe using potatoes, carrots, onions, and chicken breast. Be sure to check out her series for seven meals in one hour while on this blog for more scrumptious recipe ideas!
4. Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken – The Recipe Critic
I love cashew chicken, but have never made it at home. This recipe looks like a fantastic way for my family to enjoy this dish without having to order take out.
5. Slow Cooker Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken – Chef in Training
This recipe looks like a tasty way to add tomatoes to a chicken dish. The creamy sauce looks wonderful.
6. Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls – The Kitchn
When it comes to Mexican recipes, burrito bowls are typically my go to after tacos. I love the mix of rice, beans, and the tasty seasoned chicken.
7. Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala – Creme de la Crumb
This dish looks like a definite comfort food. I love using the marsala cooking wine in this dish. It flavors the chicken so nicely. Yum!
8. Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings – Spend With Pennies
Using your slow cooker is really the best way to make chicken and dumplings. This recipe has a cook time of 5 1/2 hours, which means that in half of a day you can set it and forget it, and have something delicious when you get ready for supper.
9. Slow Cooker Crispy Chicken Carnitas – Gimme Some Oven
The slow cooker aspect of this recipe gives the chicken a lot of flavor from the juices. Wonderful and simple way to make carnitas!
10. Slow Cooker Creamy White Chicken Chili – The Chunky Chef
I’ve been in a mood for white chicken chili lately, so this recipe is on my menu list for next week. Looks very flavorful!
11. Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup – Damn Delicious
With Winter here, it’s always good to have a great chicken noodle soup recipe on hand. I made this staple every time anyone in the house gets a sore throat, but I also like to make it when the crew comes in from playing out in the snow.
12. Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup – A Spicy Perspective
I love a great potato soup, so naturally when I saw that this one was healthy, and contained protein, I was in love. Can’t wait to make this!
13. Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice Casserole – Kristine’s Kitchen
An awesome slow cooker recipe that totally removes the need to stir sauces on the stove. Great idea!
14. Healthy Slow Cooker Butter Chicken – Noshing with the Nolands
I’ve never heard of butter chicken before, but the sauce on this slow cooker recipe looks scrumptious! This is a must try!
15. Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken – Averie Cooks
If you like peanut sauce, then you will love this thai peanut chicken! Thai food is another favorite of mine, so anytime I can make it at home, I’m a huge fan!
16. Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos – This Grandma is Fun
Make the filling in the slow cooker, and roll up the taquitos when you are ready. This would be a great kid-friendly recipe!
17. Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Chile Verde – Ambitious Kitchen
Made with chicken thighs, this recipe sounds delightful. I can only imagine how delicious the house is going to smell while making this.
18. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Pasta – Mandy’s Recipe Box
I am a huge fan of buffalo chicken anything, so this pasta in the slow cooker looks like something I need to make, stat!
19. Slow Cooker Chicken Adobo – Manila Spoon
I’ve never heard of adobo, but it’s the national dish of the Philippines. It also contains vinegar, which I love to cook with. Can’t wait to try this out!
20. Crock Pot Honey BBQ Wings – CD Kitchen
Chicken wings–my favorite football season treat. I can’t wait to try these wings made in the crock pot! Honey BBQ is delicious.
Do you have a favorite slow cooker chicken recipe?
Slow Cooker Items You May Be Interested In: