I finally got my hands on some Cotton Scrubby Yarn from Red Heart!! I have been dying to work with this yarn and make crochet dishcloths. So the first pattern I have for you using this yarn is a simple crochet scrubby dishcloth pattern.
This scrubby yarn is like the original scrubby yarn, except it is 100% cotton. Which means is it perfect for making dishcloths!
This would make a great gift idea for Christmas, house warming, or for kids moving out of the house.
Simple Crochet Scrubby Dishcloth Pattern
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
- 1 Ball of Red Heart Scrubby Cotton Yarn – I used Jade
- I crochet Hook
- Digital Row Counter – I use this row counter and love it!
- Yarn Needle
Row 1: Chain 31. Single Crochet into the second chain from the hook. Continue Single Crocheting across. Chain 1 and turn your work. (30 stitches)
Row 2 – 30: Single crochet across. Chain 1 and Turn your work. (30 stitches)
Cut your yarn and weave in your ends.
Printable Crochet Scrubby Dishcloth Pattern
If you do not want to sign up for my newsletter, you can purchase the pattern on Etsy for a small fee.
More Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
- Ripple Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Easy Round Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Granny Stripe Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Moss Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern