I love making handprint crafts with the kids. They make for perfect keepsakes to keep and give to family. So for Thanksgiving, I thought a list of handprint turkey crafts was in order.
I hope you and your child have fun creating these handprint turkeys and making memories.
Handprint Turkey Crafts
1. Handprint Turkey Craft for Preschoolers – Midwestern Moms
Print out this page and the kids will have fun tracing their hands and making their own turkeys!
2. Toddler Handprint Turkey Art – Love, Jamie
Kids can use finger paint to make a cute turkey you can frame and keep forever!
3. Turkey Handprint Thanksgiving Card – Mom Spotted
Kids can make cute Thanksgiving cards to send to loved ones!
4. Handprint Thanksgiving Turkey Placemat Craft – Raising Whasians
Make cute placemats for Thanksgiving dinner.
5. Handprint Turkey Shirt – See Vanessa Craft
Turn those cute handprints into a shirt they can wear, or Grandma! Bet she would love it!
6. Thankful Turkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft – Mommy Snippets
Handprint feathers complete this cute little turkey.
7. Turkey Trivets – The Inspired Home
These trivets are a true keepsake!
8. Thanksgiving Advent Calendar – Honeybear Lane
Great way to count the things your are thankful for and to Thanksgiving!
9. Easy Thanksgiving Handprint Turkey Vase – That Chic Mom
Make a cute vase you have for years to come!
Which one of these crafts are going to first on your list to make?